Managing my subscription
All changes must be made prior to Monday for effect to take that week. If order is not skipped/cancelled/changed via your online portal prior to Monday then changes will take into effect the following week.
Log in to customer account
- You can access your customer portal through your Shopify account login. If you have not registered an account, you will need to create an account using the same email address used at checkout.
- Once your account is registered, you can log in and access your customer portal by clicking on the Manage Subscriptions link.
- Alternatively, you can access your account using the customer portal direct link. This link is normally sent in your Subscription Confirmation email and your Upcoming Order email.
Cancel a subscription
Log in to your account to cancel your subscription. (please note a product is referred to a 'subscription' to cancel your account you'll need to do this for all products)
- Click the Subscriptions tab and select Edit next to the product/subscription you want to cancel.
- Scroll down on the product/subscription page and click Cancel subscription.
- Select a cancellation reason and click Proceed.
Update billing information or email address
Log in to your account to update your billing information.
- Click the Billing Information tab to see the current payment method and billing address.
- Click on the Billing address to update your billing information and email address, or click on the Card on file to update your payment method.
Skip a delivery
Log in to your account to skip a delivery. (You'll need to modify each product/subscription to skip a full delivery)
- Click the Delivery Schedule tab to see all upcoming deliveries for your subscriptions.
- Click Skip next to the delivery you would like to skip. If you want to unskip a delivery, click Unskip next to the order.
Update or add a new shipping address (PLEASE ALSO NOTIFY VIA TEXT)
Log in to your account to update your shipping address.
- Click the Shipping addresses tab to show all of your shipping addresses.
- Select the shipping address you want to update or click Add new shipping address to enter a new address.
- Follow the prompts to update or create a new address.
Add a one-time product to a subscription
Log in to your account to add a product to an existing subscription.
- Click the Subscriptions tab and select Edit next to the subscription you want to add a product to.
- Hover over the product you want to add and select Add one-time. This automatically adds the product to your shipment.
- You can click the Delivery schedule tab and select Manage add-on to manage or delete the one-time product.